The First Conference of European Association for Asian Art and Archaeology
September 25-27, 2014
Palacký University, Olomouc
This conference is jointly organized by the EAAA and the Department of Asian Studies at Palacký University Olomouc. The conference is generously supported by Palacký University Olomouc, as the 8th conference of cultural anthropology of South and Eastern Asia.
The purposes of the conference are to:
- open a dialog between scholars of Asian art and archaeology and to offer a platform for the presentation and discussion of recent researches;
- highlight the significance of Asian art and archaeology researches;
- revise historical approaches that have been prevalent in the study and research of Asian art and archaeology;
- elaborate existing art theories and methodology;
- form new research approaches and methods in Asian art and archaeology.
Lucie Olivová (KAS, Palacký University Olomouc & EAAA)
Nataša Vampelj Suhadolnik (University of Ljubljana & EAAA)
Jarmila Fiurášková (KAS, Palacký University Olomouc)