We would like to inform all members that the submission deadline for proposals to host the 4th EAAA Conference (2023) has been moved from 15 June 2020 to 15 October 2020.
The European Association for Asian Art and Archaeology (EAAA) is the main academic society for Asian art and archaeology in Europe. It is an international, voluntary, independent, non-governmental and non-profit academic organisation representing professional art historians, archaeologists, researchers, students and anyone interested in Asian art and archaeology.
The EAAA invites co-organizing institutions to submit a bid to host its fourth international conference in 2023 in Europe.
The host institution is expected to:
- Provide official endorsement of the event;
- Participate in the development of the programme;
- Provide administrative, logistical and financial support;
- Promote this event through various communication media (website, newsletter, email listing, SNS etc).
If your institution is interested in hosting the 4th EAAA conference in 2023, please send your proposal indicating the following:
- Name of the person leading the organizing committee at the host institution and names of the members of the organizing committee;
- Supporting Letter from the host institution;
- Proposed dates and duration (please note that the chosen time frame for the fourth conference should not collide with major Asian studies conferences scheduled to take place that year);
- Proposed financial and logistical support from the host institution;
- Proposed venue, its capacity and facilities (conference premises, equipment, WIFI, catering space, etc.).
Deadline for application: October 15, 2020
Please send your proposal to Natasa Vampelj Suhadolnik, President of EAAA: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please see the following Call for bids in PDF here.